Hendlex E&QSC 200ml (DIY)
Hendlex Sprayable Ceramic E&QSC
is sturdy durable Nano ceramic protective coating designed for cars and motorcycles. This coating can be applied on painted and varnished surfaces and plastics. Qualities: Enhances the hardness of the surface by creating additional protection against minor scratches.
- Smoothens minor scratches and removes the holograms.
- Provides the surface with very strong hydrophobic properties and with the “easy cleaning effect”.
- Surface remains clean for much longer period of time.
- Significantly highlights the color of paint and provides it with greater shine.
- Does not attract dust.
- Protects the surface from environmental impacts, such as acids, alkalis (resistant to pH3-pH12), road salts and UV rays.
- It also protects the surface from aging and provides it with additional protection from corrosion.
Preparation of surface.
Surface has to be clean, grease free, not waxed and dry. If car is waxed, remove wax using HENDLEX Wax Remover. Wash the car carefully. Make sure there is no washing products (shampoo, dirt solvent) left on the surface. It is possible to coat polished or unpolished surface of a car. If you have polished the car, make sure to wash it again. Make sure there is no water left in the spaces between the car parts. It is recommended to remove the remaining water using the compressed air jet. It is also recommended to remove dirt and fat using HENDLEX Pain Prepair.
Coating of surface.
Spray on the surface, wait for 5 – 10 minutes until coating starts dry and polish it with cloth. Cover the surface evenly, make sure that you did not leave uncovered spots. If the surface gets into contact with water, immediately clean it and repeat the coating. After covering each area, polish it again with micro fiber cloth and make sure there are no unpolished spot left. If there is an unpolished spot and it does not get polished with any effort, use paint polishing paste or 2000 granular sandpaper. Cleaned area must be covered again.
It is recommended do not apply the coating in direct sunlight. Proper temperature for coating is from 10°C to 30°C. Keep car at +18°C or higher temperature for 12 hours and prevent from contact with water.
200 ml for four mid size car.